Proposed date: November 5-7th , 2008
- Tsinghua University
- Secretariat of Basel Convention, UNEP
- Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences
- China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
- National Center of Solid Waste Management
- National Training and Technology Transfer Center for Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal of China
- Basel Convention Coordinating Center for Asia and the Pacific (BCRC China)
- The Solid Waste Branch of Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences
- The Solid Waste Treatment and Recycling Committee of China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
- Swiss Federal Institute of Materials Testing and Research (EMPA)
In order to improve the environmental management and technology of solid waste treatment and recycling and prevent pollution or damage of solid wastes to the environment and human beings, along with pushing the recycle of solid waste, t he International Conference on Waste Management and Technology has been held twice in May 2005 and July 2007 by Basel Convention Coordinating Center for Asia and the Pacific. The goal of the coming 3 rd conference in 2008 is to bring together: governmental administrations; researchers, industries, NGOs and other else active in the field of solid waste management & technology , recycling and disposal , especially specialists in electrical and electronic waste recycling, hazardous waste, municipal sewage and sludge, fly ash generated from incineration of household solid wastes etc.. This conference provides a chance to intercommunicate in the range of Asia & the Pacific and international society.
After the conference, a electronic version of Conference Proceeding was published by the organizer. And 78 papers were included.
Table of the Content